Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hayley's Co-Pilot

Howdy friends and neighbors,


Just a note to let you know that you can check here for updates on Hayley's condition. I'll be one of her "Guest Bloggers". You will be able to get the latest info (I'll post daily while she is in recovery so you will still be able to get your Blog On even while she is out).


On the serious side, I just want to say here in front of all who care for her--I am so proud of my wife! The way she has taken on all things that have come before her, the way that she lets nothing stop her, the way that she works her fingers off building this support network that literally helps thousands of people!


Some of you have known her for many years, others just a few, and others still only a short time, but you are all now infected with her passion and humor. Lucky us!


So, buckle you chin strap, its time for another ride.


More soon,

Tim (Hayley's Co-Pilot)

3 comments:

Cherie Bherrie said...

I love you guys and am sending good, warm thoughts to you, your boobies, and your co-pilot.

Julie said...

I thought God was Hayley's co-pilot? Or was that Dog???

Enaytee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.