Friday, December 19, 2008

A Taco, A Croissant & A Sandwich

I have decided to make Ms. Scheduler lunch. I figured because of all the paperwork on her desk, she must be very hungry. I didn't know what she would want, so I made her a taco, a croissant and a sandwich. 

I put all the same ingredients in each: 


New office scheduler, new date. The hospital actually called me today and pre-registered me. 

January 6th it is. Now where did I put that ice cream? (It's for me, not for the old scheduler - she has plenty to eat). 


3 comments:

LisaK said...

Just wanted to let you know you both are in our thoughts. We will be back in SLO sometime that weekend, but let us know if there's anything you all need...all you need to do is ask.

John's planning on meals for when you get back...requests? (BTW, I'll probably do the cooking, so you don't have to worry about bad tasting food ;)! )

StacyB said...

I feel like someone just punched me in the stomach. I'm sorry I've been out of the loop and had no idea what you have been going through.

The Scheduler is an imcompetent loon and the doc should know that their office is represented by a ninny.

Who is scheduling dinners / food when you return? Want to get on the schedule.

Love to you and Tim.

BabiesBegining said...

It's been a long time...

Just wanted you to know that although words don't pass between us, spirit and soul have never left and while I regularly think of you often, my thoughts are with you constantly right now. I wish for you a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

I also wish you a happy new year filled with great health, great friends and family, and great prosperity.

And TWO donuts in every bag. ;)

All my love--Jill