Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dog is my Co-Pilot

Hi everybody!

Edna Medna Big Fat Pedna here, reporting live with team coverage for the Bye Bye Boobies event. Hayley has bravely added me as a contributor to this special blog so between Timmy and I we should be able to provide regular updates to all of Hayley's friends, family and supporters as she proceeds to be fileted like a fish. And, great news, she's also given me permission to post ANY PHOTO I WANT. Can you believe this? If I can stand to take a photo of it, you all can stand to look at it. I'm pretty excited about this. (Except Hayley reminded me that she takes all of the vacation photos and has at least 16?? 18?? years of photos of yours truly that have effectively ended any hopes I may have to run for public office. As if. So I'll have to use at least a little bit of discretion here.) Anyways, I digress. For now, continue to keep our girl in your thoughts and prayers!!

Stay tuned.

No comments: