Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm baaaaaack!

Greetings fiend, friends, freaks of nature, and all my other buddies, 

I am home and happy to report a fabulously flat stomach, terrific cleavage, and an appetite to keep my tummy flat! 

Time marches on - hard to believe that I haven't blogged for almost two weeks, but I see that Tim, Julie & Marcy kept you all up on my progress. And I want to thank all of you for all your comments, love, gifts, support, etc. 

I will try to be witty later. First, it's time for more Tylenol! I just wanted to check in and say

WOOHOO! 

No signs of cancer, everything seems to be in the right places, and I love you all! 

3 comments:

Susan said...

Woohoo is right! I've heard from a reliable source they did a great job with your new bits (although this makes me wonder if you're flashing everyone who comes to visit you).

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Ok...now...just remember to remember who you flash my friend!!!

So happy you are healthy, happy, witty and wise, and look fabulous I bet! So...will you let inquiring minds know shopping sizes?

=)

Anonymous said...

Hey sis! Back to work again,damn! Everyone here at LVMC wishes you a speedy recovery and are now shopping for wine! I love your guts,ttys