Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday Morning


WARNING...images in this blog entry may be unsuitable for our young viewers (or those with weak stomachs)

Well, since I've been so lame and not posted anything as a guest blogger yet I figured I better have something good. We're here, reporting live from the hospital with Hayley on this beautiful Saturday morning. 

Seeing that I'm a giver I've decided to expand all of you all's medical knowledge today...So put on your thinking caps, look at the picture and tell us what Haley is holding in her hand. I'll give you a hint and tell you it's not a juice box.

It's a POCKET BUDDY which is a drain to remove unwanted fluids and other undesirable substances from Hayley's parts and Hayley has four of them! Yea! Feel your lunch coming up yet?

Hayley looks fabulous today and is definitely her old perky and sometime inappropriate self. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a Reebok hand pump for Hayley's new chesticals.

Anonymous said...

That looks like a Reebok hand pump for Hayley's new chesticals.

Margerie said...

Isn't that the new ipod called iDrain?

Anonymous said...

Hi Hayley! We PNW Townleys are thinking of you daily and sending happy vibes your way! Perhaps you can save your little hand pumps/drainage vessels and fill-em up with Valentine's candy hearts for family and friends!!! Love, Chris

Anonymous said...

Is that what that is? I thought it was little flasks of Jack Daniels because I saw the nurse fill up a couple of shot glasses out of those things. Then she took them in the bathroom and she looked a little tipsy when she came out.

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, I was going to try really hard NOT to make Hayley laugh today. But instead of that, she was making me laugh so hard I almost popped my stitches, and I don't even have any! She looks great!

Anonymous said...

I don't care what that funny looking fluid-drainer-thingy is ... Hayley looks MAHVELOUS!

Love from A-Town

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are home and that things went well. Be good during your recovery, mind the doctor and we will keep the positive thoughts coming your way. Mickey and Dad