Tuesday, January 6, 2009

One more thing

In case anyone had any concerns about Hayley's attitude going into this surgery, never fear. She faced it head on with the same humor and irreverence that is her trademark. I was fortunate to be able to meet her and some other friends for dinner in the city last night (for the "best Chinese food EVER") and you wouldn't have even known that she had anything planned for today. It wasn't until we were saying goodbye, and I gave the girls one last squeeze, that she even mentioned it (other than a filet-o-fish comment here and there.....but that's funny, I don't care who you are). I can't even imagine how she must have been feeling last night and this morning, but you know she faced it with a smile, a joke and that big belly laugh of hers. The doctors probably couldn't wait to put her under so she would shut the hell up! I'm kidding (ok, only kind of) but I just want to say, for all the world to see, how proud I am of her, for everything she does and is. LUMI Edna Medna Big Fat Pedna!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She never fails to amaze me. I am humbled and honored to be one of her Cleavage Creek sisters!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Edna, I needed that. I hate being here at work and not there with you and Timmy. New belly, new boobs, new year that's our girl!
xoxo,
Shirl

Margerie said...

Hello Hayley

I can't wait to see the fabulous new you. Brazve you. Strong you. You are my hero!