Saturday, January 24, 2009

Soups and Salads and Suppers. OH MY!

Yay! I'm actually feeling good enough to possibly start blogging for myself. There is a certain something missing when you can't do anything for yourself. 

I am happy to report that my juice boxes, aka drains, aka pumps for my shoes, were taken out this past Wednesdays visit to Dr. B in SF. I'm healing nicely (yes, it still hurts!), but still can lift no more than 10 pounds, can't raise my arms above my head and I can't do any housework (poor me). 

The outpouring of love and support from each and every one of you has been amazing. I've decided why you are all so excited about feeding me - you are trying to fatten me up (jealous of my really flat tummy). Seriously though, the cards, the comments, the visits, all help me heal and feel better every day. And the food? Spectacular! Soups, and salads and suppers, OH MY! It has been more than helpful as I try to ease back into the groove. 

A great big hug to all of you. And don't worry, I think I can get back into the blogging groove pretty quickly! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent news! Happy flying finders and thanks for helping Ty as much as you do! Happy thoughts from Young Cove! Love, Joe and Chris

Margerie said...

Yes!!! I was in dire straights without my regular Hayley fix. Glad you are moving and shaking already! Keep up the good work and keep smiling. We are all so proud of you. Big virtual hugs, until you can do the real thang.