Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday afternoon update

Hi all,
Hayley is still doing great! The doctor was in to check her tummy and everything is healing as expected. She was able to eat a little bit of lunch and has been sleeping most of the day. She should be moved out of the CCU as soon as a bed opens up, probably later today or tomorrow. They plan to have her up and moving around by Sunday, right on schedule. Her brother TJ and his wife Laura are driving out from Utah as we speak, not sure of their exact ETA. I myself have caught a little cold (evidently there are SICK people in hospitals) so I kept my germy self home today...Hayley would kick my ass if I got her sick!! I'm hoping to be back out there tomorrow and will print out all of the blog posts with everyone's comments for her so she can see how much she is loved. So keep sending the love!

2 comments:

Mimi Lyon said...

Julie,

Bless you for keeping us posted!!

Susan said...

Sending the love!

Thanks for all the updates, you two. I'd be going nuts (or constantly phoning Mike for news and driving him nuts) otherwise.